Thursday, April 9, 2009

2day school was okay....heard that ms.tan nt teaching math`s anymore :(. No fun lerh ><. Break time was boring =="...did nth at that time. Lunch time kiss ma pq =). After lunch, gt B.K lesson so went up to agama room luu. After that K.K weee so fun!! After my team finish playin, me n bryan went down to see the girls play bball. ii went down to see ma babe play nt other giirls ==". ii went take the ball from the girls n all of sudden my leg muscle cram ><". Very pain!!! Clement n samson went n push my feet to get my leg better n now its getting better =). At that time, went i was resting, pn kasturi ask me "Adam u got girlfriend or nt?" dhen i say "yeaa n she is playing bball now". So she guessed who my girl is n said "Bianca"...ii said correct..summore she say "i noe adam`s taste" .


ii think dats all i did 2day =)


ciao
hearts ma babe n SM family

No comments:

Post a Comment