Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hey =)....sch was fine... 2day evry1 was running but sum of us din bring short =(. So gt nothin to do go to toilet n kacau they all running xD. After all those shit, went down to class n hurt myself><". Now my elbow hurts ><. Another thing happen to me ==" n it was at lunch time. When i was playing bball, ii bout to get th rebound bt Hong Xu when n hit the ball to my face ==". Now my eye bleeding =(. Bt its nth =). After playing bball, took a rest. Saw pq coming n went hug her =). While hugging her, security guard saw me hug pq. He call me bt ii ignore. He call me the second time n ii look up to him n said "Wht u wan!!!" He said "saya mau cakap dengan kamu". Then ii say "for wht?" he say "Got problem". So he call me up so i went up wit robert. He write my name...ii ask him "why write my name?" he says "Tak ada apa". ii noe his gonna report this to peter or liew.. Bt he din report. Navin went n talk to him to...so he giv us a second chance =).
Thiink dats all i did 2day =)
bb

No comments:

Post a Comment