Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sch was fun ;D!!!! It was fun during maths! The rest of the subjects so sienn ==...
B4 ms tan came in our class, i was acting like superman xD. Lawrence n chin chuen carry me up as if like im flying xD. Another thing happen after dat, we put the chairs in line...as i look at it i told lawrence n all "lets do a sex train " =D. so we sat on the chair in one line n move like we r humping eachother hard xD. The whole class laugh. We did it again the second time...n this time ms tan came from the back door x). She saw n she laugh like a mad cow. I gt the vid in my fon =).


Here`s sumthing 4 euu baby,

Inside my heart, you are the one for me
Love resides there, burning ever so brightly
Only you can I love so passionately
Visions of us together are etched in my memory
Every moment with you is special daily
Your love touches me with its warmth and sincerity
On this Day, let me say romantically
Undying would be my love ‘till eternity.




ii love uu so much <3 mwaks =")

No comments:

Post a Comment